- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- LPN to BSN
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
Welcome to the Alumni Webpage for the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines at the University of North Dakota! This ongoing project is your home for important alumni information, college events, and a source to learn about the exciting changes at the College.
Some of the things you can learn about and access on this website include:
- Information about our 100 year celebration of Nursing at UND;
- Important events on campus, including hockey games and pinning ceremonies;
- Location of Alumni Events being held in your region;Paper and electronic publications by the college and departments;
- Scholarship, Endowment, and other opportunities to give back to CNPD and so much more!
The addition of the Nutrition & Dietetics and Social Work departments has given our college the opportunity to offer a more diversified education to our students. By offering degrees through all three departments we are paving the way for our future alumni to shape their communities for the better.
Our graduates continue to be highly respected - and we know that includes you! We are proud of your many successes and recognize that your accomplishments contribute to our positive reputation. It is your endless success that drives us to continually improve the quality of education we provide.
Please take this opportunity to explore what your alma mater is doing today - and how you can continue our college's legacy.
If you need to contact us regarding donations to the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines, or if you have questions regarding an event in your area, please contact our Director of Development Andy Bjerke at (701)-777-1428 or at email@example.com.
If you have questions, story ideas, or alumni updates, please contact David Braz at (701)-777-4535 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.