- Adult-Gerontological NP
- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
Jacqueline Roberts, MS
College of Nursing
430 Oxford Street, Stop 9025
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58202-9025
Education / Training
DNP Student University of Minnesota
M.S. Nursing with Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization University of North Dakota
1998 Grand Forks, ND
BSN University of North Dakota
1993 Grand Forks, ND
Length of Hospitalization of CABG patients in relationship to age and gender.
2007 - Present Co-Director Family Nurse Practitioner Program University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
2006 - Present Clinical Instructor University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
2000 - Present Nurse Practitioner Altru Cancer Center, Grand Forks, ND
1998 - 2000 Nurse Practitioner Altru Health System, Grand Forks, ND
- Roberts, Jackie (October 2009). BRCA1 and BRCA2: A Patient and Provider Panel. Breast cancer conference. Grand Forks, ND.
- Roberts, Jackie (April 2009). Use of Computer Simulation in a Family Nurse Practitioner program. Midwest Nurse Educators Academy, Grand Forks, ND.
- Roberts, Jackie (2007). Cancer and Genetics; What is the Connection?
- Roberts, Jackie (2006). Febrile Neutropenia and the implications in Oncology Patients. Altru Cancer Center: Oncology Update.
Grants and Fellowships
Attended NCI Grant: Train the Trainer; Cancer and Genetics What is the Connection? Pittsburgh Penn. 2007
Workshop Grant for SABC (San Antonio Breast Conference meeting in San Antonio, 2001), $1500.
A meta analysis of effects of blood pressure and/or venous procedures on patients with sentinel lymph node blopsy compared to full axillary node dissection. (In Progress) Implementation of an outpatient genetic counseling and risk assessment program for patients at increased risk for BRCA1 and BRCA2 (In Progress).
Awards and Honors
Excellence Award Altru 2007
Outstanding Employee award 2006
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Oncology Nursing Society
Hospice and Palliative Care Nursing
National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty
North Dakota Nurse Practitioners Association
Sigma Theta Tau
Relay for Life Survivor Committee Chair
Parents Getting Involved (PGI): Secretary
Skills and Qualifications
ANCC Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
AOCNP (Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner) 2007
Train the Trainer Palliative Care Participant 2008