- APHN Home
- Directors Welcome
- Technology Requirements
- Track Faculty
- Contact Us
Advanced Public Health Nurse Admission Criteria/ Application
Admission to the track requires the following:
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited nursing program. Graduates from non-accredited or foreign school are evaluated individually.
- A statistics course (graduate or undergraduate)
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two years of nursing baccalaureate study
- Current RN licensure
- One year experience as a registered nurse is preferred
- Successful Interview (on phone or in person)
- Meet current health and immunization requirements of the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines
- Submit to and satisfactorily complete a background check prior to admission
Application Process for Fall Admission:
May 1st is the deadline to submit the completed application form and all materials to the UND Graduate School using this website: http://graduateschool.und.edu Prospective students create a “My GradSpace Account” which may be used to find out information about Graduate School and for the application process. Application materials that need to be submitted include Letters of Recommendation or Reference Letters, Resume, Statement of Goals, RN license, and official transcripts from all educational institutions attended. When applying, please follow the application instructions carefully and monitor your “My GradSpace” for any notifications.
For further information:
Application for admission is made through the University's Graduate School website.
Graduate School Website:
Request for Information:
For technical support or questions with the online application click on the Help Center icon