- Adult-Gerontology Nursing Home
- Directors Welcome
- Adult-Gerontology Faculty
Adult-Gerontology Nursing -
Admission requires the following:
A baccalaureate degree in nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited nursing program.
Graduates from non-accredited or foreign schools are evaluated individually.
Undergraduate or graduate statistics course
Minimum GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two years of baccalaureate study
Current RN licensure
Minimum of one year experience as a registered nurse is preferred
Completed application to the UND Graduate School includes the following:
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Form) or Reference Letters,
- Current Resume
- Statement of Goals
- Copy of current RN license
- Official transcripts from every educational institution attended or currently attending (even if those grades are shown on another transcript)
The application deadline for Fall admission is January 15th. A complete application must be on file in the Graduate School by January 15th.
For further information:
Application for admission is made through the University's Graduate School website.
Graduate School Website: http://graduateschool.und.edu/
Request for Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Application: http://graduateschool.und.edu/my-gradspace.cfm
For technical support or questions with the online application click on the Help Center icon.