Nursing Education Track TRACK RESOURCES COLLEGE OF NURSING RESOURCES
Students in the Nursing Education track will meet the following track objectives:
- Demonstrate competence in developing, implementing, revising, and evaluating nursing curricula.
- Understand the impact of societal and technological changes on nursing education.
- Apply education theory, research, and experiential knowledge in nursing education settings.
- Utilize a variety of teaching strategies appropriately when assuming the nurse educator role.
- Analyze assessment and evaluation processes as they relate to nursing education.