- Post Master Certificates
- Graduate Essentials
- Graduate Program Objectives
- Technology Requirements
- Helpful Links
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- Nursing Education
- Adult-Gerontological Nursing
- Advanced Public Health Nursing
Graduate Program Objectives
The Master's Program in Nursing prepares nurses to:
1. Integrate theory, research, and experiential knowledge and evidence-based practice into advanced nursing practice.
2. Demonstrate competence in advanced nursing practice consistent with applicable professional standards.
3. Practice in the development of nursing science through evidence-based practice, research and theory.
4. Integrate relationships between social, cultural, political and economic issues and health care delivery.