Nursing Research Office
- Director's Welcome
- Research Objectives
- Faculty Research and Clinical Interests
- Faculty Publications
- Northern Plains Center for Behavioral Research
- Research Faculty/Staff
- Grant Writing Resources
- Recent Calls
- Nursing Research Office Seminar Series
- Professional Development
- Student Opportunities
Objectives of the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines Office of research:
- Increase the visibility of research activities within the college.
- Increase the number and success rates of grants submitted by college faculty to external granting agencies.
- Support and enhance the scholarly productivity of faculty through the facilitation of faculty research; research proposal writing; and scholarly work.
- Develop a visiting scholars program.
- Promote student research participation and support.