- Adult-Gerontological NP
- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
The College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines is pleased to announce that our FNP and AGNP programs have transitioned from a master’s degree to the DNP degree.
For information about applying for the DNP program, visit AGPCNP-DNP.
(no longer admitting master's degree applicants)
Admission to the Masters degree track required the following:
A completed application to the UND School of Graduate Studies includes the following:
- Three letters of recommendation or reference letters. At least one of these letters of recommendation should be from your current, direct supervisor.
- Current resume
- Statement of goals
- Copy of current RN license
- Official transcripts from every educational institution attended or currently attending (even if those grades are shown on another transcript)
Please contact us at und.graduatenursing@email.UND.edu with any additional questions.
UND may not be able to accommodate clinical experiences in some states due to specific state regulations and competitiveness of placement. Please contact your state board of nursing PRIOR TO APPLYING to see if there are any restrictions or special requirements that could impact your attendance at an out of state online nursing program.