- Adult-Gerontology NP
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
Overview/Objectives Admission/Application Curriculum Program RequirementsTechnology Requirements Program Faculty/StaffVerifications Program Resources
Doctor of Nursing Practice degree program requirements include:
- Completion of all course work with GPA of at least 3.0.
- Satisfactory completion of all designated clinical hours.
- Satisfactory completion of a DNP project.
- Satisfactory completion of the DNP project paper.
- Satisfactory completion of an on-campus oral presentation and defense of the DNP project.
- Composition of a scholarly product (i.e., abstract/manuscript/poster) for presentation and/or publication.
For more information about the DNP program, please review our website or contact us with questions. We would love to hear from you!