- Adult-Gerontological NP
- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
The RAIN Program provides academic and nonacademic support services to American Indian students in Pre-Nursing, Nursing, and Graduate Nursing Programs at the University of North Dakota.
To begin the enrollment process, please contact RAIN at:
- Attach degree of Indian blood (BIA Form 4432) OR documentation of American Indian descent/heritage.
- Attach copies of any licensures/certifications requested in enrollment form.
- Attach copies of any acceptance letters requested in enrollment form.
- Submit unofficial academic transcripts (copies) from all colleges/universities attended to:
Nursing Building Room 314
430 Oxford St Stop 9025
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9025
Or by fax at 701.777.4558
Please visit the UND Admissions website for additional details. Each application must include a non-refundable application fee.
Complete the application for admissions to the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines form if you plan to enter the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program.
Applications are accepted online as follows:
- Fall - Open December 1 through February 1
- Spring - Open May 1 through July 1
The CNPD admission application will be closed after each term due date for a few months.
Please visit the Graduate Nursing Program website for more information about the graduate program.
Admission/application or further requests for information to the graduate programs in nursing can be obtained from the UND School of Graduate Studies website.
Specific questions for the graduate programs in Nursing may be directed to 701.777.4552 or UND.graduatenursing@UND.edu.
If you have any questions regarding RAIN, your application to the University of North Dakota or the College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines, please contact us.