- Adult-Gerontological NP
- Advanced Public Health Nurse
- Accelerated BSN
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
- Getting Started
- Claiming your NDUS Account
- Mandatory Training and Forms
- Email, Blackboard, and Campus Connection Access
- Technology and Training Materials
- ATI Testing
- Atomic Learning
- CAE LearningSpace
- CNPD Leave Request Form
- CNPD Portal
- CNPD Remote Support
- Campus Connection
- Campus Citrix
- Digital Measures
- ExamSoft for UND Nursing
- Harley French Library
- Outlook Web Access
- Starfish Scheduling
- Student Email Access
- Student Worker Job Request
Technology and Training Material
- You will use your NDUS Identifier to log in to computers.
- This is the same as blackboard, CampusConnection, and PeopleSoft.
- Username: firstname.lastname (note you may have additional numbers or your middle initial, you will find this out when you claim your account).
P:/drive (personal space on the server for backup)
Standard procedure at CNPD is to save files onto your P drive Files saved in your or P drives are backed up nightly by the server. Files saved elsewhere are not backed up on the server. Each user only has limited space, so please save only necessary work-related files here.
S:/drive (shared space on the server)
The purpose is for all faculty/staff logged into the server have access to shared data (eg. CON policies, minutes, graduate/undergraduate programs student/course materials and information, CRSC info, CNPD Forms/Logo/Plans, Grantwriting Resources, Faculty Vitaes, Clinical Agency Contracts, Brochures, Jobs, Photos, etc.)
Computer Use Policy
Please refer to the NDUS Computer and Network Use Policy.
- Contact your administrative secretarial support staff when experiencing problems with your computer, printer, and e-mail.
- This procedure is used to prevent the IT office from being inundated with minor problems.
- The administrative secretarial support staff will attempt to repair the problem. If unable, an online support ticket is filled out to contact the CNPD IT office.
- Support Tickets are the fastest and most efficient way for the CNPD IT Office to be made aware of any issues you may have.
- Questions regarding Blackboard can be directed to: CNPD IT Office at 701.777.6171
- Citrix allows you to remotely access various applications from home and work from any location that has an Internet connection by simply installing a small plugin after successfully signing in. If you have an iPad or Mac, please download Citrix Receiver.
- Get documentation on setting up Citrix.
- If you experience any problems please contact the Tech Office at 777.4538.
Office 365 and Outlook
Training for Office 365 and Outlook, as well as other software is available through UND Tech Support, Learning & Development, or through Atomic online training. Log into Atomic training using your NDUS Identifier username and password. These workshops are highly recommended.
Starfish t allows students to schedule a time to meet with their advisors or faculty. Students can access the schedule appointments page using the Schedule an Appointment button on the Nursing home page.
Campus Connection is the UND system for course schedules, transcripts, and UND employee information. It is managed by Connect UND in conjunction with North Dakota State University system (NDUS) and North Dakota State government partnership, ConnectND.
Log in to Campus Connection from the MyUND page or drop down menu. You can enter your account information, or use "class search" to find a course. You will use Campus Connection to view details about your course, including the enrolled student information.
Get tutorials and tip sheets on the Nursing Tech Support FAQ page.
Employee Self-Service (HRMS)
Employee Self-Service allows you to view paychecks, leave balances, etc.