- Adult-Gerontology NP
- BSN On-campus
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- PhD in Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Nutrition
- MS in Nutrition
- Social Work
- MSW Distance Concentration
- MSW On Campus Concentration
- MSW Distance Foundation
This University-assigned student email account is the official means of communication with all students enrolled at UND.
- No other email account may be used as means of communication with faculty or staff.
- This policy is for the protection of faculty, staff, and students and is enforced.
- If an email is received from a different account, faculty and staff have been advised to request the information from their email account.
This account is free of charge and is active as long as the student remains enrolled at the University.
Students are expected to check their official UND email on a frequent and consistent basis.
For more information, please refer to the following policy: http://und.edu/academics/center-for-instructional-and-learning-technologies/tech-support/claim.cfm
Activate/Claim NDUS.Identifier Account
- Go to https://idm.UND.edu/idm/user/login.jsp
- Click the "New User Claim Your Account" button located on the left lower corner of the screen and follow the instructions.
Once your NDUS.Identifier account is activated, you MUST send an email from your student email account to the Office of Student Services
- Office of Student Services UND.graduatenursing@email.UND.edu
- Doing this will confirm the activation of your account and ensure that you are added to the appropriate email lists.
- Your NDUS.Identifier account is your lifeline to information from both the CNPD and UND. All information regarding updates, scholarships, deadlines, financials, etc, will be sent to your U-mail account. Therefore, it is suggested that you check your NDUS.Identifier account daily.